Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Love you more...

Some of my very favorite people share my birthday month with me. Some I get to see often, others  I miss a ton and wish they were here. This past weekend I got to share a girls' weekend with some of my peeps. We had a blast. The best part? There is always a lot of gut-wrenching laughter that reminds me why I need to keep these folks near and dear. I love you all and adore you. So here's to us - LB, SG, EG, KT, JN, and JH.

LB - You rock and sometimes are my rock. Don't know what I would do without you.

SG - It has been so great to have you near this school year. I always felt at ease knowing you were there to look out for the little brothers. We will miss you dearly next year.

EG - Can we please have some park dates and can the boys come over to see your new house? We want to play with you more!

KT - Wow, what can I say? How are we ever going to top last year's birthday extravaganza? Thanks for making me a priority in your excruciatingly busy life. It is a great joy to call you friend.

JN - Argghh, a tough one to type without feeling heartache. I miss you a ton and think about you all the time. Selfishly, I wish you were here! I love tucking the boys in at night and snuggling them up with their favorite blankies.

JH - You will never see this but if you did I would want you to know that I feel like the luckiest
DIL ever and that you have raised a saint of a son. When I tease you and call you Monster-in-law it couldn't be further from the truth.

Love you more...