Saturday, October 19, 2013

Family

My mom's sister, Betty, her husband Leon and their son Mike and his wife Teresa road-tripped from Arizona a few weeks ago. It was a great excuse for family in the area to reunite and catch up.


My niece and nephew are in the middle of the picture next to the boys. My cousin Julie's daughter Carly is in orange. And my cousin Jen's kids are in the red, one holding their new brother.



And now for a picture of the old, old cousins. The two girls that are not me are daughters of my Aunt Donna. Mike is my cousin from Arizona. I haven't seen my Arizona family for probably 10 years.


The sisters in a rare picture together. 

My mom is in the middle with her natural hair color :-). She is the baby at 65. Donna is on the left and my aunt Betty from Arizona is on the right.




I can't put into words what a joy it was to get to know Mike's wife Teresa. We had a blast being silly and teasing each other. It was difficult to say goodbye. I hope we can reconnect soon. Real soon.