Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 104

How many days of school are there, anyway?

F-bomb. Dropped it. Plenty. Ashamedly, I have dropped a few frickin and flippins in front of my three sons. Self-control is not my gift.

HOWEVER, when I am in a public place with my three sons I don't want to hear it from other people. Especially not over dinner. Two visits to a local restaurant, two frustrating experiences. Young college guys eating at the booth behind us. Eff this, eff that. Every other word. Like a bunch of construction workers. Actually, I think they were construction workers. I would have bought their lunch to get them to stop but they had already paid. If Cam asks for effin cereal for breakfast, I'm gonna hurt somebody.

Hair cut. Needed one. Desperately. Got one. Now I look like a boy. I expected that. I mean, it's a 13 dollar hair cut. What I didn't expect was the young hair cutter chick complaining about living and working in Winona - to me, her customer. Hmm, I can help with that, if you know what I mean. You don't want to be here? Fine. But don't share that with the person who is keeping you here. She may not come back.

Day 104 Life Lesson: Be careful what you effin wish for.