Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 35

Tried fishing again for an hour this morning with my dad. Skunked again (my dad got two little bass). It was still refreshing to be out on the water in the cool air.

Cam and I went to a parent ed. class at the Y today. It is so great to have the anti-separator son be over that issue. He went into a room with a mom and child he didn't know and didn't bat an eye when I left. It really feels like a super duper huge accomplishment for him. Way to go, Cam!

Tomorrow Cam gets his speech evaluated - again. We'll see if he qualifies for some services this time.

I am being anti-Halloween. I think I am in denial over the whole day. Or should I say whole weeks. It's really ridiculous. I have to sneak ads into the garbage so the boys won't see all the activities that are going on. I wish we could just skip it. They might not notice. Yeah, they would notice. Anyway, I am not spending any money on candy or outfits so I hope they can figure out a costume by looking in their closet. They'll get over it. Eventually.

Day 35 Life Lesson: The worst day of fishing is still better than any day doing laundry (or anything else for that matter.)