Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 41

Thursday. We made it over the hump. Phew...

Kyle's conference day. Eeks. To my surprise, he is doing quite well, both academically and behaviorally. Wow, good for him. I must admit I asked Mrs. G. if he might be cheating. Not so. Apparently, he is both smart and well-behaved. I think his teacher might have a lot to do with his success. They make a good team.

We flew from Goodview to Jefferson for pizza and a fun night of sorts. There were math and language arts activities shared by PIP students from WSU. PIP stands for Progress in something or something in Progress. It was actually really fun. I enjoy conversing with teachers-to-be from my alma mater.

Cam and I got a haircut today. It was an interesting little adventure.

I got some extra sunshine in my day. A mid-afternoon walk around the lake with Snaps. The fresh air and conversation were good for my spirit. Thanks Snaps! I appreciate you.


Day 41 Life Lesson: See the best... in all three sons.