Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day of School

Well, I can't believe today is the first day of school. It is a BIG day. Coop is off to the Middle School. Ky is at a new school. Cam is starting kindergarten. Wow. And I have 6 whole hours to myself every day. If I could insert a sound clip here it would be glorious cheering and yelling. The kind of sound you hear when your kid gets exactly what they wanted for Christmas.
 
This could possibly be the worst first day of school picture ever. I may have to try again tomorrow. The sun was just burning through the thick morning fog.

Okay, this picture might be worse. The dorky middle son is sticking his tongue out. Kyle and Cameron had a brief orientation time today. They both were very happy and comfortable.

Here comes Coop after school. He hopped in the van and described his day as "awesome"!
 
Three happy sons equals one relieved momma. Phew...