Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Great Minnesota Get Together

We met Corey's family at the State Fair. It was a long day but we had lots of fun hanging out with them. It was the first time the boys have been to the Fair. When we arrived I quizzed the boys to make sure they knew my phone number so if they got lost they could just ask someone to call me. Well, Cam had no idea, so just as I was about to brand my number on his stomach with a ballpoint pen we found some cool ID bracelets. Much more humane.
 
Cam took a spin on the bumper boats.

Cam and Corey went up the tower. Can you find the airplane?

My favorite part was hanging out with Joe and Justin at Twins Territory.
 
We also saw a horse show, ate some really yummy malts, walleye cakes, and pizza on a stick. Oh, and we also tried the world's best french fries which could also win the world's greasiest fries award.