Friday, July 1, 2011

Summer Break Day 16

Holy hotness, batman! 90 some degrees today - yikes. The boys played in the sprinkler with Heather, the super-sitter. She was as wet as them. Sorry Heather :-)
 
My favorite day of the week - Thursday! No golfing today because of the heat but dinner with 3 of my foursome was awesome. We missed you TW. It is too cramped in the bar, though, and if one more person would have bumped my chair fries were gonna fly. And if I moved my chair any closer to LB I would have been on her lap, for cryin' out loud.
 
We helped, and I use that term loosely, J and C pack up their moving truck and clean up their house before they headed off to Michigan. I realized that C is way louder than my three sons put together. And way funnier. Happy trails, friends.
 
Here's an idea, let's take pictures of every bad driver we meet on the street and post it online. I'm just sayin'.
 
Day 16 Life Lesson: WATCH OUT! for each other...