Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer Break Day 19

One of the highlights of my summer last year was going on an adventure with our friend Zane and our friends the Kennedys. As you can imagine, I was very excited to go again this year. It was a beautiful night for an outing. We walked from Zane's house to Lakeview Drive-In where we checked out the classic cars and the yummy ice cream. Zane is so good for me because he laughs at all my jokes. I hope he never stops laughing at me.
 
After the drive-in we trekked off to feed the ducks and get hissed at by the geese. What a great use for old bread. I wonder how it composts. One should really wear rubber boots at the lake because it is one giant goose poop mine field down there.
 
As we were feeding the ducks, we heard the star spangled banner so we hurried off to the bandshell. It was fun to see so many familiar faces at the concert.
 
We finally arrived back at Zane's house after dark with our glow bracelets guiding our way. I loved our 2nd Annual Zaney Adventure.
 
Day 19 Life Lesson: Be grateful, be very, very grateful.