Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer Break Day 20

Really? Day 20? It feels like day 200. Cameron just burped on me and then said, " www dot excuse me dot com".  He keeps talking to me in website address language. We are so screwed when he starts kindergarten.
 
www dot itsthursday dot com - yippee! That means golf night. Yes! My favorite golf bud didn't arrive until the 5th hole, though, so I was very lonely. www dot holyflippin'gnats dot com. What's with the gnats this year? They were up my nose, in my hair, in my face, under my glasses, I mean come on!
 
Have you ever seen someone swing their club and the end goes flying off? It is www dot wetyourpantslaughing dot com funny. Down went the swing up went the nine wood - but only the head. (see photo)
 
The boys got some fun stuff tonight from Coach Smith. Men are never good with sizes. (see photo) Thanks, Coach!
 
Karate testing tonight for Corey and Cooper. It's a big weekend of karate with the local tourney and all. Should be fun watching a bunch of old guys beat each other up. It's a lot of fun for the first 4 hours but then everybody's bare feet get a little stinky and I start gagging.
 
www dot day20life lesson dot com: When all those about you are losing their heads... keep yours for the next hole.