Friday, May 4, 2012

Cam Rides... Again


You may recall that last year at this time Cam rode his bike without training wheels. Well, that was pretty much the last time. For the last year he has been yelling at Corey and I to put the training wheels back on his bike. Being the good parents that we are we gave his bike away. He would have to ride a bigger bike - Kyle's - without training wheels.

Well, this week he demanded that I teach him to ride a bike so that the neighborhood kids and his brothers would stop leaving him in the dust. Yeah, that's right, DEMANDED! Well, being the superior mother that I am I told him I was busy and that I would help him later. Buh-lieve me, his tears were way harder on me than on him. Peer pressure can be a wonderful thing.


After he biked, he cooked. We made chicken fried steak for the very first time. Pretty darn good if I do say so myself.