Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day?


My mom shows her love by feeding us and even though it was Mother's Day, she insisted that preparing food was what would make her most happy. Such a bummer for me :-) She made the most requested appetizer in our household - pickle roll-ups. They don't do much for my gag reflex but the boys think they are meat candy.


Cam snuck a few licks of cream cheese during the preparation.




For dessert they indulged in pie, cake, and ice cream, oh my.

I had a really great weekend hanging with the boys, good friends and my parents. I got some cool bracelets and some thoughtful cards. Mother's Day isn't really about what I want as much as it is about what everyone else wants to do for me. I guess I will just accept that and be thankful. I know my husband is thankful to have me checked off his list for another year.