Thursday, May 10, 2012

Glorious, Glorious, Day...

The final Mother's Day Tea at Redeemer Preschool, ever. It was lovely, but sad. Cam made us bracelets. He did a fine job coordinating my mom's bracelet with her outfit. (Okay, my mom mostly made it.)


We stopped for lunch at Lakeview Drive-In. Grilled cheese and rootbeer.
It doesn't get much better than that.



I went off to golf for the first time this season. Woohoo! It was a fantastic night.The boys went with babysitter Fallon to eat ice cream at the Zesto. Lucky ducks.


And to the park.

My evening ended with the CHS Pops Concert. It was an honor to be in attendance to see my good friend, Mark, receive the St. Joseph's Award. It is a prestigious award given to individuals who give above and beyond to the Cotter Community. Well-deserved, Markus, Cotter is lucky to have you. And, of course, I love watching my favorite choir director in action. Glorious, glorious, day!