Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Screen-Free Week

This is screen-free week. How do I know this, you wonder? The MN Teacher of the Year reminded my parenting class this morning. I knew I should have stayed home today. I have committed to play zero games this week with my online friends. (Loud sobs.) I'll be okay. Maybe...


We made homemade pizza for dinner. Yumm - eeeee.

We ate out on our deck. It was so beautiful and peaceful.


I played basketball with Kyle instead of Words with Friends. It was way more fun except I let him beat me. That was hard.


Our neighbor Ruby came over to design with chalk. Chalking is a personal favorite of all the boys, especially Cooper.

I went to bed and read a book instead of watching TV. (I'm trying to brown-nose the teacher.)



Screen-Free Week Lesson Number 1: Fresh air and moving my body is way more refreshing than a WWF neckache.