Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Target Clearance Jackpot

Okay, so, had a blast tonight at Target with my mom and Coop. Here are the gory details:

Purex Laundry Detergent - $2.82/88oz

Gillette Body Wash for Men - $1.77 on clearance - used a $1 coupon

Dial Hand Soap - $3.03/57.5oz

Tag Body Spray for Men (I guess women could use it, okay not so much) - Last night it was clearanced at $2.30 and I used a buck off coupon. There were two cans left but I only had one coupon. Tonight the other can was still there but it was $1.64 - sweeeeeet! Today I had found another buck off coupon - yes! You do the math.

Old Spice Deodorant - $1.82 plus or should I say minus a buck off coupon.

Sunsilk Conditioner - $2.50 for a 2pk - buck off coupon equals 75 cents each

Kleenex - We had to fight off another lady for these but it was worth it. While I was piling these in the cart Coop asked me what in the world I was doing. I explained it to him while I was climbing the shelf. The 4 pack was 3.14 each. These had three 200 count boxes and one 100 count box. The 3 packs had 85 count boxes and those were $2.12/3pk. They also had small boxes of Puffs with about 100 tissues in them for 64 cents.

Opti-Free Contact Lens Solution - Some of the boxes have $3 coupons on them. These things were $7.29/bottle so that was an amazing deal. They rarely go on sale and then they are only around a buck off.

Here's the total list:
6-88oz Purex
2 Pace Salsa - big ones
2 Gillette Body Wash
57.5 Dial Hand Soap (inluding one dispenser)
2 Old Spice Deodorant
Gillette Deodorant
Tag Body Spray
2pk Sunsilk Conditioner
Hefty One Zip Quart Bags
Wet Ones 24pk individuals
37 (yes I said 37) boxes of tissues (Kleenex and Puffs)
2 Opti Free Contact Lens Solution

$90ish

subtract $19.25 in coupons (including a $5 Target card from my mom - thank you mommy)

add $4.85 tax

drum roll please... $70.69 Regular Price = $160ish

Cha Ching... Jackpot!