Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 74

Christmas break is over. No one is happier than me. Okay, Cooper is, but you already knew that.

This is the last month we will be in our house. I'm sure that realization won't hit home until we pull out of the driveway on January 30th. My sentimental self will cry and the boys will look at me funny and wonder why moms are so weird.

Don't get me wrong. Preparing to move into a new house is exciting, even with the prospect of being homeless for several months. I mean, how can you not get excited about choosing your very own flooring, cabinet colors, outlet locations, and toilet sizes. It's a pretty cool problem to have. Next week, it's paint colors. We only have 980 colors to choose from (I did the math.) Piece of cake.

Day 74 Life Lesson: Some problems are really awesome to have.