Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 81

Late start. How nice. A snow day is much more fun. But a 2 hour delay is nice because everyone can sleep in. Unless you are a parent who is trying to raise responsible sons and their alarm clocks go off BEFORE the call comes. Seriously?! Have you ever tried to get a 7 and a 10 year old back to sleep after they have been shocked into consciousness by an obnoxious beep? It ain't happnin'. Maybe I can call the SuperHannon at 3am and share my frustration.
I did, however, go back to bed and listened to the beep and bang of the microwave hoping it wasn't Cameron cooking a hot dog for 6 minutes... again. I can still smell that thing. Anyway, after a brief case of the screamin' meemies, everyone was on their way and Cam and I had a fine day running errands and going out for lunch. We returned just before Kyle got off the bus. Phew! It was a busy day.
Day 81 Life Lesson: Don't wait for fun to come to you, go to it.