Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day 91

Who can confirm that? I guess I'll wait for the 100th day of school party and then I will know.

Well, I am a bit emotional these days. On Wednesday, I was driving down the highway and burst into tears. No sad song, no dead kitty in the road, just the thought of change. I don't handle it well. Surprisingly though, I didn't cry at either bus stop this morning.

Kyle waving goodbye to the house for the very last time before we head to the bus stop.

My very favorite bus stop buddies. I will miss teasing the kids and having them look at me like I am a fruitcake. I will miss talking classrooms with Kitty and football with Chris. And Aurora? Well, I'll just miss saying her name. Such a great name.

Coop with his peeps at the bus stop. Sorry guys that we can't hang out in the van any more on cold mornings.  I should have taken a picture of Alana, the Edward Jones lady who pulls up every morning to go to work. We chit chat while she walks across the street to her office, not once this winter has she had a coat on. We give her a hard time about that.

Last night in the house. Coop's room has become the mattress storage room but he'll have to park himself on the floor.

Kyle and Cameron share a room for one last night.

Ahhh, the finality of it all.

Day 91 Life Lesson: It's hard to say goodbye.