Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 92

Bus stop buddies. Alana. "Good Morning, Mrs. Hancock." A brisk morning walk. Waving at the neighbors. Walking and talking with Kyle. Waving to JY through the bus window.

All the things I missed this morning.

It's a new day. Coop got on the bus 25 minutes earlier this morning (7am) at the end of the driveway. He is loving the personal service. Kyle got to sleep in 20 minutes longer. I gave him a ride to school. He, too, is loving the personal service. Cam had to get up early. Really, really, early. He did not like anything about it.

I spent way more time in the van than usual. Living on the east end of the metropolis when all your activities are on the west end makes for lots of travel time for the transportation director. The great thing about being on the east end of town is that I am closer to Target. I really like that.

A new day.

Day 92 Life Lesson: Sleeping on the floor can be fun.