Friday, June 8, 2012

Cry Fest Part 3

Yet another end of the year event presented itself as a crying opportunity. Truth be told I was crying before the graduation ceremony even started. My treasure of a 5 year old was with me and kept staring at me and then would reach over and wipe my tears. So cute but so embarrassing. So Cooper graduated from 4th grade and is off to the Middle School in the Fall. Wow.

After Dr. Nelson shared that Coop wanted to be a civil engineer when he grew up, Coop received a congratulatory handshake from his amazing teacher, Mr. Paulsen.


Graduating is exhausting.


Mr. Paulsen has been just the right guide, teacher, supporter and encourager of Coop this year. Coop might possibly be a mini version of Mr. Paulsen. I think they will both miss each other very much. Thank you Mr. Paulsen for being a teacher.