Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Weekend

On our way home from Iowa we stopped in my hometown metropolis, Hokah, MN, for a graduation party. The party was at a mini golf course (only in Hokah would this happen) so Gramsie treated the boys to a round. They had a super great time smacking the ball around and didn't even hurt anybody.

The highlight, of course, was Kyle hitting a hole in one and getting the prized trophy. Two things I should point out, 1) The trophy is from a track and field meet, I think and 2) Cam is ticked off that he didn't get a trophy.

The pot of gold is at our neighbor's house.

I know I post a lot, A LOT, of pictures of sunsets. Get over it. It's one of the few things in life that take my breath away. And it happens right outside my window.

Happy Father's Day! They look bored because the Steamboat Day's Parade is about 6 hours long.