Friday, June 8, 2012

Partying with Graduates


The wonderful JBD, who I have had the privilege of knowing since he was just a wee one, graduated from CHS this year. This young man is one of the kindest, sweetest young men you will ever meet. He hugged me at least 4 times at his party and thanked me profusely for helping. May the road rise up to meet you, our Irish friend.


Another party took us to Oronoco where we celebrated with a Pine Island graduate. I have known Marcus since he was born and we are so grateful to have stayed connected with him and his family even after they moved from Winona. Do great things, young man.


We had to rush off from the grad party to make it back for Cooper's recital. He did a fine job playing a 3 minute song he composed himself. His playing moves me. Keep playing, my son. You have a wonderful gift.