Monday, August 8, 2011

Resurfacing Weekend



Corey resurfaced the driveway this weekend. It's a really dirty job. I made him go shower at the car wash after he finished. Ok, not really, but I so wanted to.


I have a confession to make. I cheated on my husband... with ICE CREAM. That's right, I did it. But before passing judgment you should know that I had his best interest at heart. It's also not my fault. It's my friend's fault. She introduced me to the root beer freezes at A&W and I can't stop buying them. Back to my husband. He is trying to cut back on sweets. So, when I go run errands, I stop for a root beer freeze and finish it before I get home. But I'm so bad at sneaking around that I, more than once, mind you, left the A&W cup in the van for him to find. Maybe I wanted to get caught.