Friday, August 19, 2011

Summer Break Day 49

We had a super great night at the hotel. The boys hadn't stayed in a hotel before and they thought it was really cool. Everyone slept well but me but that's okay. I thought for sure Cooper's cold and cough would keep us and him up all night but we stayed away from the croup for another night.




The cousins took a bath and had a tub tea party. So much fun!






Cameron latched onto Uncle Jason to have him read a spirited version of a Cars book. Way to go, Uncle Jason.






Nothing like a little bedtime reading with your cousin after a bath.





Finally, my pageant dreams have come true. My niece crowned me Queen. It was a very emotional moment and honestly I still get teary eyed talking about it. I may never take the crown off my head.


Day 49 Life Lesson: Dreams DO come true.