Sunday, August 21, 2011

Wild Animal Weekend Part 1


Those are two pretty wild animals on the couch, right? Cam is snuggling with Herbie Hancock who I commonly refer to as Herbert. My niece and nephew don't appreciate that and correct my often. What can I say, I like to give animals and people nicknames.




I found with our visit to the Cincinnati Zoo that kids LOVE looking at animals, insects, and reptiles, oh my. Kids just think a zoo is the coolest thing ever. When the day was over I asked Cam what his favorite part of the day was and he said, as only Cam can, "Everyling."






I think these 5 wild things fit right in at the zoo. This was at the end of the day so it was great to start with 5 kids and leave with 5 kids. There was one point in the day when we had 6 kids but we found the parents of the extra child without incident.