Friday, June 24, 2011

Summer Break Day 12

 
When I got up this morning the house was eerily quiet. So weird but so great. My mom came and got the boys while I was sleeping. What a wonderfully peaceful morning. I enjoyed coffee and GMA. That's all I really want in the morning. I'm pretty easy to please. Just give me my coffee or should I say, half n half and whipped cream with a splash of coffee. 
 
The sun shined bright today or is it "shone". It's been several days since there has been a sighting of the big orange ball. We spent lots of time outside. I pitched to Kyle and chased the ball while Coop and Cam drew chalk roads on my parent's patio. After the grass had a few hours of afternoon sun to dry out, I went home and mowed it. Kyle came along to help me trim the grass and pull a few thousand weeds. He also grabbed me a cold soda when I needed it. What a great helper!
 
Day 12 Life Lesson: See the flowers for the weeds.