Saturday, June 18, 2011

Summer Break Day Seven

 
Today was Coop's last day of Lego Camp. He had a super great week with his partner Cade and all the other kids and helpers. I think Coop is excited to see Mr. Paulsen again in the fall when he starts 4th grade.
 
Kyle, Cam and I ventured off to the ever exciting kiddie parade. The boys enjoyed racing to snatch up airborne tootsie rolls. We had a hot dog lunch with Tim and the kids and then trekked to the car so we could be on time to pick up Cooper.
 
Picked up the van from the shop after it got fixed. Thanks for your help Bowlin. I missed my phone delivery so I drove to the Rochester FedEx warehouse to pick it up. Finally got the phone working about 10pm. Cathy rode with us and we had dinner at her house. Super great to see everyone at the ranch.
 
More Steamboat Days activities over the weekend.
 
Day Seven Life Lesson: Hmmm... be patient, be very, very patient.