Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summer Break Day Six

 
Golf Day! Nothing makes me feel better like golfing with my peeps. Such a great night. Golfing was pitiful but the company was great. Dinner exceeded my expectations - ribeye, yum.
 
I needed something fun after finding out that we were going to have to skip South Dakota. Extremely disappointing. Cooper seems to be handling it well. He asked if we could go to Lark Toys instead.
 
Kyle and Cameron chalked up the day as fun since they got to hang out with their cousin Connor while I went to find a new phone.
 
The day ended with the check engine light coming on in the van. Woohoo, can't wait to find out what that's about. In the mean time, the van is like being in a carnival ride. Shakes when it's idling. My dad and I got to spend some quality time going to Fleet Farm to get some oil to see if that would help but alas it still shakes.
 
Speaking of shakes and carnivals, we are hoping to enjoy Steamboat Days since we will be in town.
 
Day Six Life Lesson: Life goes on even if your golf game is off.