Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer Break Day 13

 
I got to be a sous chef today. I am helping my brother at his Chefs of Tomorrow class at WSU. What could be more fun than cooking with thirteen 7th and 8th graders? We shopped, we chopped, we diced, we sliced. Can't wait until tomorrow.
 
The boys got to hang out with Olivia and Connor at my parent's house. Always fun to be with the cousins. They ran through the sprinkler, played in the kiddie pool and enjoyed homemade sno-cones.
 
It was my lucky day today. I spent a wonderful evening dining without whining with some amazing ladies. The meal was fantastic and the brownies were to die for. Thanks for a great night but next time we get to pick the game, KT. J, you will be dearly missed. It's hard to say good bye to friends.
 
Day 13 Life Lesson: Saying goodbye isn't easier when you do it quickly.