Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Summer Break Day Four

 
Lots of wine, I mean, whine. Yikes. Whine, whine, whine, whine, whine. I really need to start wearing headphones during the day.
 
We took my dad out for dinner to Culver's for an early Father's Day treat. We will be out of town over the weekend so thought we'd celebrate early. His favorite place to eat is Culver's.
 
Kyle anxiously awaited tee-ball all day and was not disappointed. He left practice tonight with his purple jersey with a big #1 on the back. He was born to play ball.
 
The Twins, on the other hand, would not play ball tonight - rained out. Bummer.
 
Another fun morning of Lego camp for Cooper. He and his partner programmed their robot today to go through a maze. Very cool!
 
And then there's Cameron. He loves to proclaim to the world, at the worst possible times, "I get my muscles from my dad and my armpits from my mom." Huh? What in the world does that even mean?
 
Day Four Life Lesson: A desk job is not worth dying for.