Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 5



My name is Cam and I am NOT going to smile and I am NOT going to preschool. Well, this should be fun.




That's right, change your tune mister. You ARE going to preschool and you will like it. By the way, love the pose.


Oh man, he is so weird. What's with the hanger? Is that supposed to be a tutu? And what's with the flashlight? Oh, I think that must be his spotlight. Moving right along.


The first Monday for the boys was H-O-T. Must have been 85 degrees. Kyle had his first experience with flag football. They did skill drills so they could sort out the teams by ability. Kyle had a really great time passing, catching, running and blocking. He is already asking when he goes again. Coop decided that football is way too dangerous and he will never let his kids play.


Day 5 Life Lesson: Whoever said, "...words will never hurt me" was way wrong.