Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day "Lick"

That's not a typo. That's just Cameron saying "Day Six." Tuesday was a yucky day. I wasn't feeling well and Corey left town in the afternoon. Thankfully my parents took the boys and got them where they needed to be and fed them. Cameron had a fun time at Terrific Tuesday, a preschool class for seniors. Coop had his first dance class of the school year - Tap and Jazz. He was challenged in the upper level class but didn't give up.

A little scary cheetah was returned to me at the end of the day. I don't remember a cheetah living with us but he was so cute that I decided to keep him. The cheetah looks surprisingly like a puppy.


Kyle was very helpful at school today. At least that's what his shirt said. It didn't look like his handwriting so I am pretty sure it came from Mrs. G.. Phew! That's a relief. Hopefully, he won't ever come home with a sticker that reads, "Didn't do a darn thing all day."


Day "Lick" Life Lesson: You shouldn't make fun of the way your kids talk.